Why Kim Kardashian and Kanye West doesn't need more bodyguards..
Given the fact, that most people who are interested in celebrities and red carpet events in Europe, inevitably will have seen Mr. Vitalii and his pranks in the tabloids OR on Youtube, where he is something of a phenomenon, it IS a surprise, that no security staff recognised him.
However, I've attended in excess of 100 red carpet events and can easily understand, that if the on-site security staff is not well trained and cautious, some lucky and experienced prankster can succeed.
So, here's 7 suggestions you'd be well advised to follow;
- Make sure the organiser knows what 'security' means
- Make sure the on-site security staff is well trained and up-to-date with current threats
- Make sure your SAP team is detail-orientated and on their toes, when you arrive
- Make sure your team has all current information about threats and cover all bases when you depart
- Make sure same team has done red carpet events at least 10 times (preferably more), before protecting such an important client at such a big event.
- ANY doubt, upgrade team quality - nepotism will eventually leave you unemployed or dead!
- STILL in doubt - advise client to abort - and if so, tell the organiser that they've failed in providing adequate/qualified on-site security..
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may have had adequate quality in security staff and may even have had the right amount of bodyguards with them at Paris Fashion Week, but their team failed in at least one of the above mentioned accounts..and more-so did the on-site security team
Shit happens, but try to make sure it happens to someone else!Go back